Having a stockpile will help you save money during the year. Just think how much easier it would be if you ran out an item, just to run downstairs to the basement to grab the item. Not to even mention how much cheaper. Below is a list of 5 items you should stockpile to
1. Paper towels. Always check drugstores for deals every week.
2. Laundry detergent. Look for laundry deals about once a month at Target or CVS.
3. Shampoo. Pantene is a good brand to stock up on. Look for Pantene deals multiple times per month at any of the main stores like Target, Walgreens, Walmart or CVS.
4. Deodorant. You don't need an excessive amount of deodorant. Watch for deodorant deals at drugstores like Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS a few times per year.
5. Pasta. Pasta has no expiration date. Therefore, it stays good forever. Look for deals a few times a year at grocery stores like Kroger and Publix.