If your needing to learn to save money on groceries, then we are here to help. We will be writing a series of articles on teaching everyone to " Save Money On Groceries."
This is Part One On Learning To Save Money On Groceries.
1. Get a copy of all store coupon policies that you shop at. You can get these from their websites.
2. Make sure you get coupons every Sunday when available. You can do this by buying the Sunday paper or finding a coupon supplier service.
3. Get your coupons organized in a binder or some other method.
4. Create a budget for Couponing because you still need other items each week. Don’t spend all your money chasing deals. Example $20 a week for Couponing.
5. Make a list of products you need to buy each week.
Please feel free to share this post if you feel it has helped you.